- 7 Year Warranty
- RescueCoach voice prompts
- Full-Auto & Semi-Auto model available
Cardiac Science Powerheart® G3 Plus
The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science automated external defibrillator (AED) that features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach™ and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
- Readiness: Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Ease of Use: Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Advanced technology: RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Product Brochure: G3-Plus-Spec-Sheet
Full-Auto Powerheart® G3 Plus AED, Semi-Auto Powerheart® G3 Plus AED