- Designed for real world application
- Carry Case included
- Easy to use on children
The HeartStart FRx defibrillator includes advanced Life Guidance features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest. With easy set-up, clear voice prompts, and rugged design, HeartStart FRx is designed for all on-the-spot responders. The FRx defibrillator features Life Guidance intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR coaching, to help give responders the confidence that’s needed while treating a cardiac arrest. A clear, calm voice and descriptive visual icons guide you through every step, from pad placement to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and shock delivery. The voice prompts are paced to your actions, so that you don’t need to worry about feeling rushed, overwhelmed, or slowed down. The FRx is ready for you when you arrive on the scene. Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children, helping deliver therapy more quickly. The FRx contains remarkable technology that adapts to the situation at hand.
- Integrated SMART Pads II placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way.
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Sensors in the pad also immediately measure the resistance of the patient’s body and adjust shock attributes accordingly, so that the right current is delivered to the heart on every needed shock.
- Artifact detection allows ECG analysis even in the presence of most pacemaker artifacts and many other electrical noise sources. When more challenging sources of artifact are detected, the voice prompts suggest corrective action.