- Room Status shows the current air quality in the room and the percentage of particles being captured in real-time.
- PM2.5 displays in real-time the PM2.5 levels entering the unit and being removed in the filtration process.
- A pre-filter that captures large particles and contaminants and helps protect the lifespan of the other filters.
- An active carbon filtration adsorbs odors and VOCs from the air.
- The True HEPA filter captures and traps 99.97% of airborne particles.* Anti-microbial treatment on the HEPA filter effectively reduces the development of bacteria and fungi on the filter.
- The PlasmaTrue™ Bipolar Ionizer improves the capture efficiency of the particulate filter.
- Normal Mode: automatically adjusts between all fan speeds to control air quality (ideal for most shared spaces).
- Quiet Mode: uses quieter fan speeds when the space is occupied and all fan speeds when space is unoccupied (ideal where noise could be a concern).