Unit of Products in Every Order:Bx/100
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.17 mm (6.7 mil)|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.4 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|
|Latex Free Indicator||Contains Latex|
- McKesson Confiderm® DCL Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Features a smooth inner and outer surface.
- This glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- CAUTION: This product should not be worn by individuals allergic to natural rubber.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large