For $0 down and only $79/mo. your business can enjoy the peace-of-mind knowing that a life-saving AED is on site to help your customers or employees if Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) strikes.
Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, OnSite is ready to act and ready to go. It allows virtually anyone to treat the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens.
Guides you through every step
- Just pull the green handle to activate your OnSite defibrillator, and Life Guidance voice instructions will calmly and clearly guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and delivering a defibrillation shock. It even guides you on the frequency and depth of chest compressions, as well as breaths.
Use OnSite to train
- To give you confidence in your ability, you also can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer, or watch our collection of videos that describe every aspect of the defibrillator.
Virtually ready to use out of the box
- With OnSite’s Ready-Pack, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your OnSite is deployed correctly and is ready to go when needed.
- Arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed
- Is positioned inside the carry case with a spare SMART Pads cartridge in place
- Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- Conducts 85 automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads
When someone experiences SCA, you should act quickly, but calmly. To help you remain calm and focused, we’ve equipped OnSite with integrated SMART Pads. Just place the SMART Pads on the person’s bare skin, and they will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace. The SMART Pads sense when they have been placed on the patient and when you’ve completed each step. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. Prompts are repeated and rephrased, and include additional instruction to aid understanding. You don’t need to worry about feeling rushed, overwhelmed, or slowed down.
OnSite is designed for use on anyone, with features that personalize therapy. SMART Analysis automatically assesses the person’s heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if it is needed — even if the Shock button is pressed. You don’t need to worry about shocking someone unnecessarily.
When used on infants and children, the system senses when the special Infant/Child SMART Pads cartridge is installed and automatically adjusts to a lower energy level.* It also provides coaching for performing infant/child CPR.
OnSite is made for people who have never used a defibrillator before. It is designed to be the easiest to set up and use, and the most reliable defibrillator available.