The ZOLL® AED 3 is the latest ZOLL AED to hit the market. The ZOLL AED 3 continues with the ZOLL tradition for design, dependability, durability, and performance. The AED 3 comes with a color touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help®, is WiFi-enabled for Program Management, Defibrillator Dashboard™ Cloud Connection, RescueNet® Case Review ™, clinical event case push, and UTC synchronization.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help
- The CPR Dashboard shows the actual depth and rate of compressions displayed numerically, along with elapsed time, CPR cycle count, shocks delivered, and ECG.
- Integrated Pediatric Rescue
- The ZOLL AED 3 makes pediatric rescue simple with the CPR Uni-padz III (or the Pedi-padz II for the BLS model) electrodes and a child mode setting which configures the AED’s algorithm and delivers child-appropriate treatment without an attenuator.
- Rugged Design
- Built to function in extreme environments with an IP Rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating.
- Wifi and USB Connectivity
- AED 3 and AED 3 BLS offer features designed to fit the responder
- The AED 3 is designed for the lay rescue responder and features the CPR Uni-Padz III electrodes for either adult or child rescues. The AED 3 BLS is designed for professional responders featuring the same defib monitor found on ZOLL’s ALS devices while the dashboard has expanded displays with an ECG monitor also found on ZOLL’s ALS devices.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz III Adult/Pediatric Electrodes (CPR Stat-Padz Electrodes for the BLS model), and a non-rechargeable lithium battery.
- 8-year warranty (6-year Standard Warranty plus 2-years with Registration)
The ZOLL AED 3 is available in three different configurations. Semi-automatic (user must push the shock button to deliver treatment), Fully-automatic (AED 3 will deliver the shock on its own), and BLS for Professionals and First Responders. Choose your desired configuration by using the dropdown window above.